We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in the continuous development of the world’s largest health and fitness community with more than 200 million users worldwide. The Product Manager will play an instrumental role in the development and success of Under Armour’s Run & Nutrition apps by managing a number of internal products that power our digital consumer products.
As a Product Manager for Under Armour’s Foundational Services team, you will play an instrumental role in delivering on our mission to Make All Athletes Better. You will protect the privacy and rights of our worldwide user community. You will work with our security team to care for our user’s data. You’ll obsess over quality and detail. You’re a competitor who wants to win as a team.
• Product life cycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, marketing, etc.) to implement features/services on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business
• Work closely with our legal team to understand the ever-changing landscape of regulations and standards around privacy and consent. However, you will weigh the needs of the business to weigh its goals thereby maintaining speed of execution for feature development.
• Translate legal requirements into technical and UX specifications, producing reference designs and stories for MyFitnessPal, MapMyRun, and other app teams
• Work with engineering and product stakeholders to define product vision for core services, gather relevant research and create detailed product requirement documents
• Aside from legal products, own shared “foundational service” products and build shared systems by collaborating with vertical product teams on roadmaps with the goal of accelerating those roadmaps
• Scope and prioritize features based on business and user impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing features, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning
• Analyze product performance and generate reports on key product performance metrics, while using those metrics to iterate on the product
• 2+ years of experience in a web/mobile/other Product Manager role
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools
• Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way
• Capable of parsing legal and regulatory language in partnership with attorneys
• Exceptional organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of how software development works and how best to interact with engineering and design teams
• Knowledge of project management principles and ability to own multiple products simultaneously, working with our program management organization
• Interest in physical fitness: such as team sports, running, or cycling
• Ability to travel 3 days per month