Under Armour (MyFitnessPal)
Under Armour’s San Francisco-based MyFitnessPal team seeks a product designer with experience and passion building apps and services that improve people’s lives. The team is nimble and has a direct impact defining experiences across mobile, web, wearables, apparel, voice, and more.
Apply if you:
- have at least a 3-year track record as a designer collaborating with product owners, engineers, and others to regularly ship product, notably mobile experiences for iOS and Android
- have a passion for how health and fitness can transform people’s lives
- think beyond interfaces and product specs to user goals, journey maps, contexts, and systems
- not only practice user-centered design but evangelize it
- are both a strategic and conceptual thinker as well as a tactical and pragmatic practitioner who gets stuff done
- are curious and love exploration but are truly a problem solver at heart
- know when to uphold design conventions and when to break them
- regularly wireframe, prototype, and validate work using the usual tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Framer, UserTesting)
- have the ability to distill ideas, clearly communicate them, influence others, and build consensus
- want to learn, grow, and elevate those around you
- are the kind of person others want to work with
- make awesome things, with a portfolio to prove it
MyFitnessPal is part of Under Armour Connected Fitness, the world’s largest digital fitness community, which also includes MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record. We help millions of people around the world reach their fitness goals.
Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. It started with plan to make a superior t-shirt that provided compression and wicking. We have since grown into a leading sports brand, with a pantheon of sponsored athletes, including Misty Copeland, Michael Phelps, Stephen Curry, and Buster Posey.