Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build a Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with the following flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo. Among the most popular apps on iOS and Android, these apps and websites provide interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. In addition, they continue to drive rapid growth and user adoption, with over 200 million downloads across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are enabling our users’ journey to achieving their health and wellness goals for millions of users around the world.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising – when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive brand association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
This position is located in the UACF Austin, TX office.
Salesforce and Marketing Automation Administrator
The Salesforce and Marketing Automation Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the Media team’s implementation of Salesforce to support the sales team as well as all of the included reporting and data outputs for management. In addition, all marketing automation functions – primarily through the use of Hubspot – and contract management – using Ariba – will be a primary focus of the role.
Having experience with Dataloader and being an expert MS Excel user will provide a strong foundation for success. Further, this role will ensure the accuracy and reliability of all reports, dashboards and underlying data, and work closely with the analytics team, and Media Leadership team to ensure that critical sales and marketing information is surfaced appropriately and accurately.
- Administer and support Salesforce, Dropbox, Hubspot, MediaRadar, and various sales enablement apps.
- Manage user access and licensing. Maintain groups, distribution lists, user roles, permission sets, security, profiles, etc.
- Document, manage and improve internal processes.
- Uphold and enhance current workflow rules, formula fields, approval process, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules.
- Manage marketing automation workflows, contact lists, lead generation processes, and other Hubspot/Salesforce connections.
- Develop, create and support customized reports, dashboards and automated notifications.
- Enure the accuracy and reliability of all reports, dashboards and underlying data.
- Maintain integrations between Salesforce and Order Management Systems and Billing Systems.
- Manage all Media partner sales agreements, including the Contracts Process and all systems, primarily Ariba
- Must be adaptive, flexible and able to function effectively in a high-growth environment
- At least two years of hands-on Salesforce system administrator experience
- (Preferred) At least two years of hands-on Hubspot (or similar marketing automation tool) administrator experience
- Experience in a high growth media sales environment
- Licensed/certified with Salesforce and as an administrator of Hubspot
- Must be professionally curious, ambitious and a fast learner
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities