About Under Armour Connected Fitness
As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour Connected Fitness is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness suite of mobile apps and websites, Under Armour Connected Fitness continues to deliver game-changing solutions to how athletes train, perform and improve by creating the ultimate worldwide digital community dedicated to health and fitness. The team of digital products currently under the Under Armour Connected Fitness brand include Under Armour Record, Armour39, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyFitness, MapMyWalk and MapMyHike. UACF is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team.
IS THIS YOU?
You are smart, professional, innovative, reliable and fun. You are highly motivated to drive sales opportunities to successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You make good decisions with limited guidance and you are very good with technology, managing deadlines and listening to customers. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about quality.
- Work with customers and sales reps to understand advertiser business objectives and technical requirements.
- Creatively define solutions and positioning that leverage existing capabilities and resources to meet customer business requirements and exceed expectations.
- Drive the strategy and buildout of RFP responses for mid to large scale media sales deals; create compelling proposal decks that tell a great story.
- Support the sales team by creating and delivering sales collateral, data-driven stories and answering technical questions throughout key phases of pre-sales cycles.
- Understand the Under Armour Connected Fitness suite of Mobile, Web, and API products from a sales & marketing, product capabilities, and technical perspective. Know the products inside and out, backwards and forwards, and be able to articulate it to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert in large sales opportunities that involve customization or unique integrated marketing solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Omni-Channel marketing and how the UACF media solution fits in the marketing landscape to uniquely meet prospective clients’ goals.
- Present shoulder to shoulder with sales representatives to clients in-person and over the phone.
- Facilitate the creation of mocks and demos to show prospective clients how their brand can come to life on the UACF platform.
- Create strategic thought starters of how a prospective client can authentically align their brand with videos, articles, infographics, and other types of content on the UACF platform.
- Provide guidance on targeting segments based on UACF’s 1st party demographic, nutrition, and fitness data to meet client KPIs, and build new segments in UACF’s data management platform.
- Leverage Data Management Platform features and data use cases such as lookalike modeling, 3rd party data ingest and off-platform extension to build value for sales deals.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team and use reporting toolset to query user data that supports the appropriate (data-driven) story throughout the pre-sales process.
- Work closely with sales representatives to help qualify new sales leads and educate prospects regarding the UACF platform and media solution offering.
- Work with Account Management, AdOps and other operational groups to seamlessly transition customers from pre-sales to production, and participate in renewal strategy.
- Lead processes and lines of communication with cross-functional stakeholders that help us push the business forward, including Product, Content, Engineering and Biz Dev.
- “Read the market” to anticipate customer desires and demands, and to stay at the forefront of digital media, ad tech and the connected fitness and health category.
- Work proactively to identify needs that represent a significant market opportunity and/or revenue potential for our media sales business.
- 5+ years of Media and Advertising experience meeting customer KPIs.
- Strong understanding of AdTech, Mobile and Web-based technologies.
- Experience in a customer-facing sales-support role for customers with $100K+ in annual contract value a plus.
- Experience with publisher ad sales revenue models, media planning and online advertising solutions a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable working directly with sales reps and high-profile clients.
- Working knowledge of ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers by Google (DFP).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar technology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers (20% - 30%)
- Bachelor’s in Advertising, Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience in media, technology and AdTech industry.