About Under Armour Connected Fitness
As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour Connected Fitness is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness suite of mobile apps and websites, Under Armour Connected Fitness continues to deliver game-changing solutions to how athletes train, perform and improve by creating the ultimate worldwide digital community dedicated to health and fitness. The team of digital products currently under the Under Armour Connected Fitness brand include Under Armour Record, Armour39, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyFitness, MapMyWalk and MapMyHike. UACF is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team.
IS THIS YOU?
You are smart, professional, innovative, reliable and fun. You are highly motivated to drive sales opportunities to successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You make good decisions with limited guidance and you are very good with technology, managing deadlines and listening to customers. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about quality.
- Work with customers to understand high-level business objectives and technical requirements.
- Understand the Under Armour Connected Fitness suite of Mobile, Web, and API products from a sales & marketing, product capabilities, and technical perspective. Know the products inside and out, backwards and forwards, and be able to articulate it to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Omni-Channel marketing and how the UACF media solution fits in the marketing landscape to uniquely meet prospective clients’ goals.
- Present shoulder to shoulder with sales representatives to clients in-person and over the phone.
- Create Rich Media demos to show prospective clients what impactful media campaigns could look like on the UACF platform. Understand the value of rich media and how its advanced functionalities can be used to tell a story.
- Create content strategy thought starters of how a prospective client can authentically integrate their brand into videos, blogs, infographics, and other types of content on the UACF platform. Know the landscape and how other editorial properties execute on sponsored and branded content.
- Provide guidance on targeting persona segments based on UACF’s first party demographic, nutrition, and fitness data to meet client KPIs. Working knowledge of Data Management Platforms and data use cases such as lookalike modeling, 3rd party data ingest and off-platform extension.
- Work closely with sales representatives to help qualify new sales leads and educate prospects regarding the UACF platform and solution offering. Know our “unique to us” and be able to articulate it to differentiate our offering.
- Work with sales representatives to creatively define solutions and positioning that leverage existing capabilities and resources in order to meet customer business requirements and exceed expectations.
- Work with account management and other operational groups to seamlessly transition customers from pre-sales to production, and participate in renewal strategy. Take accountability for the success of sold campaigns.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert in large sales opportunities that involve platform integration or customization. Learn the full breadth of our Media Product Matrix and understand how it can be flexed toward a client’s needs.
- Define and document customer requirements, workflows, high-level use cases and customer-facing sales collateral. Create compelling proposal decks that tell a great story.
- “Read the market” to anticipate customer desires and demands, and to stay at the forefront of digital media, ad tech and the connected fitness and health category.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team and use reporting toolset to query user data that supports the appropriate (data-driven) story throughout the pre-sales process.
- Work proactively to identify needs that represent a significant market opportunity and/or revenue potential for our media sales business.
- Ability to effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive account success
- 5+ years of Media and Advertising experience meeting customer KPIs
- 5+ years of experience in the technology sector, specifically with AdTech, Internet and Web-based technologies.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing sales-support role for customers with $100K+ in annual contract value, preferably within the digital advertising industry.
- Exceptional customer-facing and communication skills and comfortable working directly with demanding high-profile clients.
- Working knowledge of ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers by Google (DFP).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar technology.
- Familiarity with business-to-business Software-as-a-Service business model.
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions and going toe-to-toe with customer contacts ranging from agencies and project lead to CMOs and CTOs.
- A proven track record of developing and nurturing brand and agency relationships while defining custom technical solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers (20% - 30%)
- Bachelor’s in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience in technology and AdTech industry.