About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
This position is based at Under Armour offices in Chicago.
- Identify and qualify new account opportunities.
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to senior level decision-makers across multiple industries.
- Qualify all sales opportunities based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Work closely with sales team members to coordinate outbound activities, and schedules.
- Collaborate with sales teams in weekly meetings and though maintenance of account status reports
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Utilize a customer focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers
- Own prospecting for select accounts and assist in scheduling new business appointments
- Insure that prospects are followed up at the right time, with the right message
- Confirm all appointments with decision making managers
- Support Sales Team in preparation for meetings, during meetings and with any follow-up meeting needs
- Achieve daily quota metrics and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Demonstrated previous success with high-quality and high-volume Cold Calling is required
- Self-motivator, “hunter” mentality, disciplined, and strong desire to be a Top Sales Professional
- Passion for selling
- Digital Advertising experience preferred
- The ability to effectively research the business and technical profiles of key target accounts
- Strong sales techniques and phone etiquette.
- Creativity and passion toward penetrating new accounts.
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
- Team player, high-energy, reliable and coachable.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota.
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills.
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com as a sales tool.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience