We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in the continuous development of the world’s largest health and fitness community with more than 190 million users worldwide. The Product Manager will play an instrumental role in the development and success of Under Armour’s Run & Nutrition apps, by managing a number of internal products that service the vertical consumer products.
As a Product Manager for Under Armour’s Foundational Services team, you will play an instrumental role in delivering on our promise to Make All Athletes Better. From brainstorming on new services & features to working directly with engineering and design to deliver your projects, you will drive every step of the process. You have a start-up mentality and the technical background to drive API- and SDK-level products. You’ll obsess over quality and detail. You’re scrappy and full of grit. You’re a competitor who wants to win as a team.
- Product life cycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, marketing, etc.) to implement features/services on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business
- Work with engineering and product stakeholders to define product vision for core services, gather relevant research and create detailed product requirement documents
- Collaborate with vertical product teams on roadmaps and task prioritization to support the business needs of the vertical products
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and user impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing features, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
- Analyze product performance and generate reports on key product performance metrics, while using those metrics to iterate on the product
- 3+ years engineering experience, either mobile, frontend, or backend
- 3+ years of experience in a web/mobile/other Product Manager role
- 3+ years of experience in technical architecture of web/mobile applications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools
- Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way
- Exceptional organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of how software development works and how best to interact with engineering and design teams
- Knowledge of project management principles and ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Participant in physical fitness: such as team sports, running, or cycling