As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour Connected Fitness is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness suite of mobile apps and websites, Under Armour Connected Fitness continues to deliver game-changing solutions to how athletes train, perform and improve by creating the ultimate worldwide digital community dedicated to health and fitness. The team of digital products currently under the Under Armour Connected Fitness brand include Under Armour Record, Armour39, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyFitness, MapMyWalk and MapMyHike.
UACF is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator who will own front-of-house operations in the Austin office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Front Desk reception duties including greeting guests, assist with properly signing in and out all guests and notifying employee of guest arrival
- Help maintain relationship with vendors and building management
- Order and maintain office supplies for the office including the breakroom
- Provide support to the House Manager with the New Hire arrival process
- Help manage Teammate concierge services and guest needs
- Greet all Guests and Teammates in a friendly and professional manner
- Support on-site corporate meetings and team events, including scheduling and catering needs
- Provide continuing support and service to members of the Facilities Team
- Assist other Departments with small tasks and projects
- Shipping/receiving USPS, FedEx, and UPS
- Perform a variety of general clerical duties including running errands and troubleshooting office equipment (e.g. printers, scanners, etc.)
- Work hand-in-hand with the House Manager
- Coordinate teammate workouts and extracurricular events (team runs/fitness schedules/massages/happy hours, etc)
- Respond to sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Successfully juggle complicated projects with high performance
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible in work hours for events and general availability
- Communicate and liaise closely with Executive and Administrative Assistants, House Manager and other teammates in all Connected Fitness offices and Under Armour Headquarters.
This person must be able to multi-task while still maintaining professionalism as the first impression on the Austin office. A supreme level of customer service must be adhered and directed towards guests, and teammates. Additionally, this person should maintain knowledge and know-how of appropriate meeting scheduling, meeting space locations, and room capabilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
BA degree and 1+ years of experience in professional environment and/or High School degree (or GED) and 1+ years experience in professional environment.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be detail oriented, people person, able to prioritize tasks, multi-task and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines. Must be able to problem-solve quickly and efficiently without damaging the image of the Brand.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Main form of communication is e-mail and you must have the strong ability to write business correspondences.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to sit and cannot leave the desk unattended.
The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and often lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The essential functions of the job are usually performed in an environmentally controlled facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Teammates and guests continually pass through the area daily and therefore require the front space to be kept neat and in order.