About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
UACF is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an Account Manager to develop our business with Fortune 500 brands. As an Account Manager you are a key member of the UACF team and will be the face of Under Armour for some of the company’s most important partners.
This position is located in the UACF Austin, TX office.
You are smart, professional, innovative, reliable and fun. You are highly motivated to drive projects to a successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You make good decisions with limited guidance and you are very knowledge of the digital marketplace. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about quality.
- Manage leading advertising agency and big brand campaigns
- Hands-on implementation support and engagement management including cultivating strong professional working relationships with customers and project stakeholders.
- Oversee campaign implementation and optimization – serve as central hub for all internal communication among multiple departments (Creative, Ad Ops, Engineering and Accounting)
- Develop processes to increase efficiencies across the operations and Media Services teams
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented and health and fitness environment
- 5+ years of experience in the technology sector, specifically with Internet and Web-based technologies.
- 3+ years in digital media Account Management experience on top rated web, mobile, or social platforms.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Exceptional customer-facing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers by Google (DFP).
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Working knowledge of JIRA (or equivalent ticketing / task management system), Salesforce and MS Office.
- A proven track record of developing and nurturing brand and agency relationships while managing custom technical solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with business-to-business Software-as-a-Service business model.
- Ability to travel to customer locations up to 10% nationwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in client services, online advertising or technology.