About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
This position is based at our Under Armour Connected Fitness office in Austin, TX.
- Identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess and develop buying interest.
- Work closely with team members to effectively and aggressively prospect for new business.
- Maintain a high volume of revenue driving activity; including cold and warm cold calling, meetings and pipeline creation/management.
- Own and manage the sales cycle from initial prospecting to qualification.
- Qualify all sales opportunities based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Insure that prospects are followed up at the right time, with the right message
- Confirm all appointments with decision making managers
- Utilize a customer focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers
- Achieve quarterly quota metrics and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- 3 or more years of B2B, digital sales experience.
- Passion for selling
- The ability to effectively research the business and technical profiles of key target accounts
- Strong sales techniques and phone etiquette.
- Creativity and passion toward penetrating new accounts.
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
- Team player, high-energy, reliable and coachable.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota.
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills.
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com as a sales tool.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment