The Sr Lead, Digital Integration will be responsible for working with key partners across Under Armour (regions and global functions) to optimize Under Armour Digital’s integration into the Under Armour product release and go-to-market process. A critical component of this role is serving as the full-time GTM Champion for UA Digital.
This role will drive cross-functional execution against GTM strategies through the development, optimization and consistent delivery of scalable processes and operating rhythms while providing streamlined communication between global functions and regional business teams.
This role will also identify additional opportunities to integrate UA Digital into Under Armour, including the coordination of quarterly multi-channel roadmap reviews and strategic planning sessions.
This position will report to the Director, Digital Activation & Enablement. And be an integral part of a team dedicated to driving Under Armour’s Digital and Direct to Consumer growth globally.
- Single point of contact managing UA Digital’s integration into UA’s GTM strategy execution through direct partnership with Regional and Global GTM champions
- Develop deep knowledge of how components of UA Digital operate, through close partnership with product managers, project managers, engineering, marketing, content teams, etc.
- Responsible for understanding the end-to-end GTM process in order to identify when, where, and how the components of UA digital (ecommerce, Connected Fitness, CRM) should integrate into the process
- Determine how and where GTM process needs to evolve to accommodate UA Digital and iterate and improve on process each season
- Attend all key GTM milestones, including weekly Champions meeting, and coordinate involvement of additional digital teammates as needed, including Executives
- Create and manage detail calendars, templates, and toolkits for specific milestones
- Manage seamless hand-off of deliverables and communication to region and global function partners for execution
- Identify and coordinate process for additional points of integration with category, region, and marketing partners, outside of GTM process, to educate and inform the organization (ex: quarterly roadmap share-outs)
- Elevate process, resource, and/or operating model gaps impeding integration and work cross-functionally to resolve
- 8+ years of project or program management skills.
- Proven success developing, implementing, managing & iterating on cross functional business process.
- Experience creating process flows, RACIs and driving change.
- Outstanding people and relationship skills and ability to interact with different levels across a cross-functional, global organization.
- Has both a consultative and collaborative approach to work.
- Highly organized; ability to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines in compressed timeframe situations with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Pragmatic problem solver with a strategic process and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.