The Sr. Lead, Global Activation & Enablement reports to the Director, Global Activation & Enablement within Under Armour’s Global Digital Engagement & Commerce team. This teammate will be responsible for developing the process and strategy to embed new capabilities of CRM, Personalization & Loyalty into the day to day operations of the regional businesses and functions. This teammate will define, plan, build, execute and measure the strategies that make complex changes, such as the rollout of a new technology, easy for our stakeholders. As a pioneering member of the activation & enablement team, this role will work across regions & functions to establish a new operating model and cadence. You must thrive in ambiguity, be self-disciplined, organized, pay attention to detail and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through. This is a high-energy position in a global company that requires someone who is quick to pick up new skills and work well with teammates across many teams across the globe.
- Collaborate with CRM, Personalization and Loyalty team ensure the successful end-to-end strategy for activation of each new technology capability. Including a comprehensive change management plan to champion end user adoption.
- Build and maintain an ongoing relationship with regional teammates and senior executives across marketing, ecommerce and customer service. Serve as the primary point of contact for these groups.
- Represent the broader Global Digital Engagement & Commerce team with stakeholders. Provide a feedback loop to fuel iteration and innovation as teams are building backlog and requirements for new features and capabilities.
- Become an expert in regional business operations and processes to be able to identify opportunities or changes to improve adoption rates of new capabilities being built
- Facilitate and provides input to ensure learning programs, training and support materials are effective.
- Identify and resolve issues and risks, provides timely updates to leadership, facilitate meetings and reviews and work collaboratively across the organization to produce efficient results.
- Develop and execute communication plans for assigned change initiatives, ensuring message development and execution are consistent in voice, process, tools and services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of CRM, Personalization & Loyalty industry and consumer trends. Sustain a deep knowledge of relevant technologies and tools.
- Be accountable for the adoption of capabilities by relevant regional and cross-functional teammates. Measure the effectiveness of efforts; set targets, track results and improve programs.
- Team Oriented – desire to be part of and contribute to a high performance culture
- A lifelong learner who has an insatiable curiosity about business, consumer trends and generally what makes people tick.
- Experience leading and facilitating cross-functional and cross-regional meetings
- Experience driving change and inspiring and engaging teammates to embrace the change.
- Experience working with technology teams, familiarity with agile project management methodologies.
- Strong presentation and project management skills; Experience presenting to senior level executives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Thrives on working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously, but still have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and hold yourself accountable.
- Bachelors Degree with experience in project management, marketing, ecommerce or related field. 7+ years of experience.
- Willingness to travel 5-7% of time