Under Armour Digital is looking for extraordinary engineers who want to focus on technical challenges impacting the daily lives of the world’s largest fitness community. As a senior software engineer on the Infrastructure team, you’ll work closely with teammates across UA Digital. In this role you will help build the tools to manage our infrastructure platform which supports our e-commerce and applications, enabling our teams to empower athletes everywhere.
Who You Are:
- You're a software engineer who demonstrates excellent technical judgment and ensures outstanding quality, while getting things done. You can and want to pick up new technologies quickly. You’re creative while remaining pragmatic.
- You are customer-focused, with a passion for delivering high quality software products and features. You prefer working in a team, and enjoy collaborating with others. You have strong communication skills and enjoy writing clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code.
- You can demonstrate intellectual curiosity and exploration, and are adaptable to changing priorities.
- You're excited about our mission: to make all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build and support automated provisioning, continuous deployment and telemetry systems that help our teammates work more effectively.
- Help make decisions around infrastructure technology choices that impact developer workflow, security, scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Contribute to the curation and prioritization of the team roadmap.
- Embrace cross-team collaboration, debate, and execution, working closely with teammates in Application Engineering, Service Reliability Engineering, Data Science, Program Management, E-Commerce Engineering, and business orgs to solve problems and make sure our infrastructure evolves with our products.
- Opportunity to work on "cool things".
What You’ll Need:
- Real-world experience building resilient, scalable systems and troubleshooting full-stack challenges.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with automated configuration management frameworks like SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible, or Chef.
- Experience with Linux or Unix-based infrastructure in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, or Joyent.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes required.
- A passion to keep improving, making each project better than the last one.