As Solutions Analyst, Demand Planning, you will work closely with business and IT leaders to define, develop and implement solutions for the planning function with a focus on demand planning. This area includes critical touchpoints to the planning organization to include demand planning, S&OP, inventory planning and supply planning. This position will also partner to support regional planning teams in the North America, Latin America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
As Solution Analyst, you will spend most of your focus leading the execution of smaller system enhancements or participating in larger strategic projects. You will also assist our first level application support team in resolutions of issues that require your elevated expertise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and propose improvements using knowledge of SAP capabilities, industry knowledge, and Under Armour business processes
- Interpret business requirements and communicate possible technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Take primary role in implementing minor system enhancements in area of responsibility to improve system efficiency or reduce errors
- Provide supporting role in larger, cross functional projects
- Leverage knowledge of solutions and business processes to assist level 1 / 2 support teams as needed
- Build relationships with the functional counterpart in the direct area of support to improve collaboration and communication
- Provide guidance and assistance for consultants, other IT or functional teammates within area of technical responsibility
- Support for other financial systems and interfaces including, but not limited to Vertex, Ariba, and Concur
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer, technical and business issues
- Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts in business terms
- Must be able to demonstrate ability in the design, configuration, implementation, and support of planning applications such as JDA, Logility, or similar.
- Experience with the Logility DP & IP are preferred
- Proven experience working as part of a global team is preferred
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong consumer-centric focus with proven customer service or client management experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science, or a relevant business area such as Accounting preferred, but relevant professional experience will be considered.
- Minimum 0-5 Years’ experience hands on working with SC Planning systems with a focus in area of responsibility.
- ITIL certifications are a plus
- English: Fluent verbally and written
- Mandarin, Spanish: optional but highly desirable