The Sr Business Analyst, E-Commerce Engineering Operations will be responsible for having oversight and managing all third party vendor and partner relationships for the entire UA E-Commerce Engineering organization. The individual will need to work effectively across various parts of the UA team such as Engineering, Procurement, Finance, and Legal to ensure contracts are completed timely in order to support business need. This individual will drive requests from inception of the Procurement request, ensuring Finance approval, through Legal review and signature. This individual will also need to have strong project management as well as operational skills in order to properly track and report contract spending actuals as well as future forecasted spend. In addition, this individual will need to require confidence to speak to extneral vendors / partners on a regular cadence as well as internal leadership teams for monthly operations reviews. Experience in the tech industry, as well as attention-to-detail and the ability to use data to draw conclusions and insights that inform decision making in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The major responsibilities include:
- Vendor & Partner Relationships: Manage and oversee all third party contracts for UA E-Commerce Engineering. Effectively partner with Finance, Legal, and Procurement to drive new contracts and renewals while maintaining a satisfactory controls posture. In addition, successfully drive conversations with vendors and partners. Contract scope includes supplemental workforce, software, tooling and infrastructure vendor contracts, and partnerships for special projects.
- Financial Operations: Drive day to day oversight of contract spending and forecasted future spending. Partner with Finance to ensure contract spend is within quarterly targets
- Communication / Presentation: Develop and drive a monthly cadence for the Under Armour Digital team – out to Under Armour leadership, to the Engineering team to reflect open contract status as well as current and forecasted spend for all contracts. In addition, provide recommendations for improvement via forward looking insights of current Engineering contract model.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of key concepts in contract modeling, SOWs, etc.
- Prior knowledge of general Procurement controls and comfortable working with Procurement tools
- General operational finance skills (tracking contract spend, forecasted future spend, etc.)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting with a bias towards outcomes as opposed to activity
- Strong project management skills
- Organizational agility; developed negotiation skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, work well in a matrix organization, work across organizations, and adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
- Foster a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies
Education and/or Experience
- 7+ years experience in operations-oriented roles role in a technology-focused environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or combination of specialized work experience.
- Prior lead or management roles a plus