MyFitnessPal, an Under Armour product, is one of the largest and most successful mobile applications in the Health and Fitness space, and we’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to come join our team.
As a Sr. PM on MyFitnessPal, you’ll lead the development of a product strategy designed to deliver amazing product experiences that help our community of focused performers achieve their health and fitness goals. This role requires a product leader capable of thinking big to define the north star, while simultaneously translating the vision into sound GTM strategies and tactics to turn ideas into action. This position requires laser sharp focus on the user needs with a demonstrated track record of delivering amazing digital experiences that drive engagement and retention. This role will interface regularly with executive sponsors and cross-functional stakeholders to define the roadmap and secure buy in. As a Sr. Product Manager, you must have a strong growth mindset in order to creatively overcome obstacles while maintaining momentum and focus.
- Identify, rationalize, and ultimately deliver amazing in-app product experiences that meet the needs of our users and drive engagement and retention.
- Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders and vertical product leads to execute against our product strategy.
- Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications,
- Able to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence, across all levels.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Self-starting with a bias towards outcomes as opposed to activity
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical product development and the software development lifecycle
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments.
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, work well in a matrix organization, work across organizations, great executive presence, and adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies.
Education and/or Experience
- 6+ years experience in a digital product management role, preferably with a mobile product and with revenue ownership
- Experience building and managing products at scale (5M MAUs or more) preferred
- Master’s degree and/or combination of specialized work experience
About Under Armour Connected Fitness
Under Armour, Inc., headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a leading innovator, marketer and distributor of branded performance athletic apparel, footwear and accessories. Designed to make all athletes better, the brand's innovative products are sold worldwide to consumers with active lifestyles. The company's Connected Fitness™ platform powers the world's largest digitally connected health and fitness community