*** Position can be based in either Baltimore, MD OR Austin, TX***
Under Armour is seeking a Digital Content Specialist for our growing Connected Fitness team. This role will be responsible for the day to day management of all social handles for MapMyRun and MyFitnessPal as well as mobile notifications like push and inbox notifications for our apps. The Distribution lead will be focused on increasing the reach and engagement metrics of our original content (written articles and video), on platform and off. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced and matrixed environment. As a relatively new group within Under Armour, we’re looking to add talent that can help further define the culture we’re creating… consumer-centric, intellectually curious, and always innovating. The ideal candidate will have experience managing social media accounts for a high-profile consumer brand, great project management skills, and a passion for digital content development and community management.
- Develop the Connected Fitness Brand/Content Strategy for Connected Fitness, working cross functionally to provide cohesive content strategy across Connected Fitness and the Under Armour brand and products
- Work with Sr Director of Audience Development and Commerce to ensure social media is a key success metric for all areas of marketing, commerce, conversion etc.
- Maintain and update daily editorial calendar for Connected Fitness social handles (MapMyRun & MyFitnessPal) across all platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
- Write post copy and publish all social content via social publishing tool.
- Track and traffic creative assets to cross-functional partners (blog, editorial, brand social lead, athletes, performance marketing team, etc.)
- Leverage social listening tools to monitor and respond to conversations on owned channels and around relevant brand categories topics.
- Support regular reporting cadence to track content performance against defined KPIs and implement learnings to optimize content.
- Assist in the development of content strategies that are rooted in a deep understanding of target consumer and their media behaviors.
- Participate in tactical ideation and execution for digital and social activations.
- Coordinate campaigns leveraging mobile distribution channels as well as other types of creative media to drive engagement and consumption of our content
- 5+ years of relevant experience in social media community management, content development and copywriting (agency or client side).
- Experience with content strategy and setting annual plans
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms (in app notifications, push notifications etc)
- Experience with social media publishing and listening platform (e.g. Sprinklr or similar).
- Experience with project management platform (e.g. Asana, Airtable, Trello or similar).
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven multi-tasking ability and strong project management skills.
- Passion for digital landscape, media, trends and online consumer behavior.
- Professional experience in or personal passion for fitness, training and running a plus.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change as our company grows.