The Under Armour Global Ecommerce Delivery Team is seeking a Project Manager to join our team of project and program management professionals.
As a member of the Delivery Team, you will work closely with Product Management, Design, Engineering, QA and other business stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of digital products and features for Under Armour’s focused performer customer.
We need someone who is detail-oriented, excellent at team motivation & accountability, and committed to delivering on time, with a high quality bar. It doesn’t hurt if you are passionate about sport and the latest fitness gear.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of the Under Armour team, building the latest in digital & physical products that make you better.
- You support the UnderArmour.com product development teams responsible for building and supporting features across our North America and International sites.
- You direct activities across cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Engineering, QA, etc.), and proactively identify and manage dependencies across them.
- You inspire teamwork without direct reporting authority and focus you energies on the health of your product development team.
- You bridge gaps between the Product Owner and the Development team, partnering with Product to ensure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for development.
- You conduct Agile ceremonies, including Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos for your teams.
- You coordinate keeping project artifacts up to date in UA business systems like Confluence and JIRA, also responsible for creating project monitoring tools like Dashboards and Risk logs to avoid project pitfalls.
- You escalate issues and impacts to delivery timelines and work proactively with teams to remove barriers to project execution.
- You are the liason to teammates outside the core product development team, such as Media and Legal teams, and help them interact with your product team.
- You innovate with the wider Ecommerce Delivery team to create a strategy for programs & projects to ship more effectively.
- 2+ years of experience working in a cross-functional team environment with a track record of being a part of software projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of agile principles and scrum processes.
- Acute attention to detail and exemplary communication & organization skills.
- Proficiency in software dependency management across technology stacks, for example middleware services, web and native applications.
- Flexibility to help teams execute without perfect process or overbearing checklists.
- Coordinate with third party vendors and remote teams so your team can deliver against committments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on experience with JIRA or Confluence (alternatively: Rally, VersionOne, etc.).
- Experience delivering consumer software products – either as a business analyst, software developer or project manager.
- Experience coordinating software releases across multiple teams, including external groups like customer support and marketing teams.