This is a fast-paced, highly interactive role where you will partner closely with the Chief Digital Officer & Digital Leadership Team to drive and deliver on strategic and business goals. The Executive Assistant to the CDO will work across cross functional global leadership teams to ensure coordinated execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all internal/external stakeholder interactions in a professional, confident manner.
- Anticipate needs of CDO and operate at a rapid pace alongside an entrepreneurial leader.
- Manage complex, highly confidential projects with shifting priorities and high performance teammates throughout the company.
- Manage and monitor CDO calendar aligned to changing priorities.
- Draft materials such as agendas, letters, and other Digital messaging.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and build organized, detailed trip itineraries.
- Manage expense reporting for CDO. Ensure accuracy on all transactions.
- Represent the office of the CDO on sensitive and highly confidential information with absolute discretion and tact.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Coordinate communications to broader Digital Leadership or Digital Team as needed (e.g. Events, Facilities, etc.)
- Owner of DIGITAL-wide events (concept, planning and execution). This includes Digital All Hands Meetings and Events
- Owner of Digital team meetings: agenda preparation, calendar maintenance, reserving and preparing physical space for meeting, preparation of related meeting materials, and communication of summarized action items to each leader and their direct reports.
- Support various performance and talent management activities, including talent reviews, succession planning and annual performance review processes.
- Support coordination with external vendors; assist in booking vendors, coordination of payment and follow up.
- Owner of Digital team office supply ordering, budget adherence, and equipment requests.
- Assist with personal tasks as assigned.
- Prior experience supporting a senior executive. Able to make decisions with minimal direction and possess a service-oriented mindset.
- Possess excellent cross-group collaboration and strategic communications skills.
- Work independently and efficiently in the face of some level of ambiguity from executive leaders.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to authentically connect with people in a positive and optimistic way. Enjoy working and connecting with people at all levels of the organization and solving problems on behalf of the Executive.
- Flexible with change and able to shift gears quickly. Can provide examples of continually solving problems and re-prioritizes their day to keep with the demands of a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proven ability to be a partner to the Executive by providing excellent customer service skills to internal and external partners by using tact and good judgment, ultimately deescalating issues.
- Proven ability in keeping Executive focused and organized.
- Strong Communication skills. Able to express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner; listen effectively, and clarify information as needed.
- Service mindset
- Must be detail-oriented
- Exceptional multi-tasker
- Capable of pushing back and having crucial conversations in a respectful manner
- Possess confidence, poise and professionalism.
- Guided by business common sense and integrity
- Balanced blend of accountability, humility and authority
- Very strong communication skills is a must
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills are required: specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of Executive Assistant experience or similar work experience.
The ability to be flexible and accessible as needed.