Under Armour is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to support our global Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecommerce platform. You will work with the global SFCC development team to develop enterprise-level eCommerce solutions supporting multiple international markets. Successful candidates will take ownership in the operational stability and performance of our Commerce Cloud websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a developer team lead, collaborating with product owners, UX team members, business analysts, and SI partners as relevant to new feature development.
- Work with internal teams, including product management, UX & design, business analysts, and technical resources on requirements gathering, issue logging/tracking/mitigation/resolution, and ongoing development and maintenance of the eCommerce websites.
- Actively participate in daily team meetings and ceremonies.
- Provide input to the business analyst / product manager with regards to requirements definition, specifications, vendor reviews, design and timelines, and effort estimates for key initiatives where relevant.
- Provide input into project plans (creation and maintenance), timelines and development documentation for all assigned projects.
Education and Experience
- 5-8 years (equivalent combination of experience and education accepted).
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or IT ideal; marketing, business, or art fields with equivalent considered.
- One or more current Commerce Cloud certifications (DEV101 & DEV201 - Developing on Commerce Cloud, or DEV301 - Commerce Cloud Architecture) is preferred.
- 5-8+ years of hands on experience in a web development environment with 3+ years in a similar role working with SFCC (formerly Demandware) is a must.
- Strong understanding of the full eCommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, Fraud Management and more.
- You have proven experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM, CMS & WMS systems.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, etc.)
- Highly motivated and self-starter approach to job.
- Able to work independently as part of a globally distributed team, proactively requesting assistance, advice and input from colleagues and customers both internal and external as needed.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills; able to understand and balance perspectives and find common ground between parties across divides.
- Adaptable and change-resilient, working well in a dynamic fast-paced global environment, accepting new ideas and initiatives and making positive use of opportunities presented.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people and situations, showing respect and sensitivity towards individual and cultural differences.
- Customer focused attitude, setting high standards for work quality and quantity as measured by value delivered (and promised) to customers.
- Interested in working in or at retail and wholesale eCommerce
- Solid knowledge of IT Methodologies and Software Development Lifecycle for information systems development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices.
- Agile development methodology a must
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, ability to translate technical jargon into plain English for business users.
- Other languages spoken is a plus.
Location and Travel
- Onsite at our Baltimore, MD Headquarters
- Possible travel to regional offices, conferences, and or training.