About Under Armour Connected Fitness
As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour Connected Fitness is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal suite of mobile apps and websites, Under Armour Connected Fitness continues to deliver game-changing solutions to how athletes train, perform and improve by creating the ultimate worldwide digital community dedicated to health and fitness. The team of digital products currently under the Under Armour Connected Fitness brand include MyFitnessPal, Under Armour Record, Armour39, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyFitness, MapMyWalk and MapMyHike.
Come join the team at Under Armour and create software to power the future of connected fitness. We’re serious about individual growth and athlete achievement, and we’d like you to join us to build real products that will help millions of people improve their lives through better health & fitness. You will learn, grow and play in an environment that focuses on results and delivery, all backed by one of the strongest consumer brands in history.
We're looking to add a new full-stack engineer to the our Foundational Services organization, which powers an ecosystem of over 200M athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people pursuing a healthy lifestyle. In this Austin, Texas based role, you will build back-end services, tools, libraries and user interfaces that enable innovations in our suite of applications that span web, mobile and wearable devices.
You should apply for this role if you:
- Want to make an impact and are ready to take ownership and responsibility for your work
- Are interested in growing as both an engineer and a teammate
- Are willing to try new things and work with a diverse group of people
- Either have experience with or are interested in working at scale
- Have experience with React, CSS and other front-end technologies
- Have experience building microservices, preferably with Java, Scala or another JVM language
- Have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals. You likely have a degree in Computer Science, a similar field or have equivalent real-world experience.
- An awareness of privacy and security by design principles is a plus.