The Lead Product Manager for customized product digital experience leads a cross-functional team of engineers, experience designers, testers and other stakeholders to ensure we build high quality, customer-centric and iterative solutions. You will manage stakeholder expectations and collaborate with them to form the global strategy, report on the impact of the team’s work on customers and the business, define user stories and acceptance criteria, as well as prioritize and refine the team’s backlog.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- You communicate clearly to and regularly with business leaders and cross-functional teammates.
- You lead product development by leveraging cross-functional teammates including those in marketing, merchandising, engineering, customer service, operations, finance, legal, UX, creative, and more.
- You lead consumer research to both inform strategy and roadmap prioritization and to pressure test solutions prior finalization and deployment.
- You lead requirements gathering efforts, partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Delivery, and other internal stakeholders.
- You review tactical metrics and identify actions based on findings, trends, and customer feedback.
- You define A/B testing goals and create learning agendas in partnership with our A/B testing team.
- You understand customer requirements (focused performers, team sports, wholesale, sports marketing, etc.) and the impact your solutions will have on both our B2C and B2B businesses.
- You manage the product schedule via sprint planning, prioritization of features, and understanding of project milestones.
- You communicate status of feature development, iterative improvements, stakeholder requests, and bug fixes to the broader team and key stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE include but are not limited to the following:
- You have experience working with agile tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- You have experience working with remote vendors, teammates, and customers in other countries.
- You have experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and problem solving.
- You are diligent in documenting and standardizing your work as necessary.
- Always connects. Lives at the center of the consumer’s life. Driven to understand their lives and needs; able to empathize and imagine a better way.
- Fights on together. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment.
- Humble & hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes.
- Stays true. In good times and bad, lives UA values; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly. Completely honest, driven to be the “best at getting better”.
- Creates fearlessly. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations. Dares to lead, not follow.
- Accountable. Commits to goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards.
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand.