The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for the full spectrum of HR practices. This role will provide business partnership support to our Digital Product teams in San Francisco, & Austin, TX. The role will sit in San Francisco, CA.
This teammate will be embedded in HR strategies such as; talent strategy, succession planning and performance management, talent acquisition, training and organizational development, associate relations, compensation & benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include the following:
- Subject matter expert and resource for the business unit team providing both strategic and hands-on expertise with HR policy and practice
- Develop and promote a positive employer-employee relationship while keeping a pulse on the culture, morale and engagement levels across the team--celebrating successes as we drive towards aggressive business goals.
- Responsible for all aspects of Performance and Talent Management
- Works closely with department management to assess in-house talent and create strategy to identify and retain current talent as well as attract outside talent to the business
- Engage HR specialist functions to create and deploy the following:
- Ensure we develop talent pipeline strategies and build capability to effectively recruit and screen candidates.
- Consistent pipeline of internal and external talent for job openings
- Constructive performance review process
- Proper application of benefits and rewards programs
- Training & developmental programs meeting the needs of the specific business unit
- Establishing wage and salary structure and pay policies
- Provide coaching and counseling to business partners in all areas of Human Capital
- Assist managers when addressing performance--facilitation and delivery
- Conduct exit interviews and draw learnings to influence ongoing improvement
- Attend business units’ staff meetings to stay connected to business needs
- Sets practices to align with corporate HR policy
- Proactively seek knowledge of both industry and functional specialty researching best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons in order to create HR practices that are best in class
- Model organizational culture, values, and behaviors
- Ability to work at ease with cross-functional teams that span multiple locations
- Ability to change course easily – knows when to be patient and when to push also while working in the “gray.”
- Skilled in balancing multiple priorities. Acts as a change agent in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious – takes initiative, and takes personal ownership and accountability.
- Strong integrator – innately knows when share information or to bring parties and business units together
- Strong HR skills and experience working with current best practices and industry trends
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships (confidence and credibility) at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in instituting and managing change
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development
- Strong project management skills
- Affiliations with successful companies who practice effective Human Resources Management
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 4-5 years experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources