The Senior Data Analyst, Engineering will be responsible for identifying and developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as it pertains to the Under Armour Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) within a high performance engineering organization. The individual will be responsible to drive creative solutions around consolidated data tooling and dashboards with an emphasis towards automation. The individual will need to build and manage relationships in order interface across organizations in different UA locations. Experience in the tech industry, as well as attention-to-detail and the ability to use data to draw conclusions and insights that inform decision making in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The major responsibilities include:
- Metrics & KPIs: Work as part of the engineering team to define, evolve and analyze metrics and KPIs that will provide us insights which improve our ability to deliver quality products. Responsible for the ongoing management of those metrics.
- Tooling: Drive automation, where applicable, for all KPI measurements as well as define and create an executive consumable KPI dashboard / scorecard.
- Communication / Presentation: Develop and drive a monthly cadence for the Under Armour Digital team – out to Under Armour leadership, to the Engineering team to reflect the effieciency and accuracy of the Engineering teams through Metrics & KPIs. In addition, provide solutions for improvement via forward looking insights of enginnering metric data.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical product development and the software development lifecycle
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting with a bias towards outcomes as opposed to activity
- Strong project management skills
- Organizational agility; developed negotiation skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, work well in a matrix organization, work across organizations, and adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
- Foster a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years experience in technical-oriented roles role in a technology-focused environment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or combination of specialized work experience