Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
As a QA Manager at MyFitnessPal, your goal is to make sure every new user-facing feature is thoroughly tested before it is released, and minimize the number of bugs discovered by our customers. You will own MyFitnessPal manual QA processes, as well as test automation initiative in the team distributed across the globe. You’ll work closely with Engineering Managers and Product Managers to advise on, and execute the right continuous QA strategy for our iOS, Android, wearables and WEB applications.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance management or relevant role of 3+ years.
- Master Degree in relevant space or minimum 7+ years in software engineering-related jobs.
- Experience of building QA for live product(s) with a frequent release cycle
- Experience with test planning for portfolio of application projects (cross-platform development, separate feature projects). Working closely with the production team to help prioritize risk management and testing across the product
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations of the mid-sized QA team (10+ engineers)
- Experience with implementation of test automation process on the department level.
- Experience with developing and executing on a long-term plan for growing and maturing the current team to support growth and flexibility within the organization
- Experience with Agile software project management methodologies
- Experience with mentoring team members to ensure both individual and team growth
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Hands-on engineering or automation background
- Experience managing external vendors relations
- Demonstrated leadership driving process improvement, pushing quality upstream, and understanding of technical methodologies.