The Global Ecommerce Team is seeking a highly motivated Product Analytics Lead to provide thought-leadership in Product measurement, reporting & A/B testing across our Global Ecommerce Products – Global.com, UA Mobile Shopping App, Endless Aisle Application, Customization, and Subscription Service. The ideal candidate will have proven success discovering & clearly communicating actionable ecommerce insights to a range of executive and stakeholders that drive sales, traffic, consumer experience, retention etc. We need a confident leader with expertise performing deep dives & creating sophisticated reports and dashboards using a combination of website measurement tools (Adobe Analtyics, Google Analytics, etc.), excel, business warehouse applications, consumer data platforms, tableau, etc.
This is a highly collaborative role that works cross-functionally with other analytics teammates (in-region, consumer engagement etc.), numerous stakeholders (product management, regional ecomm businesss, global engineering etc.)
- Product measurement, optimization, reporting & analytics
- Identify opportunities for product enhancements through continuous analysis of consumer interactions and pain points with global sites and properties. This includes but is not limited to pathing analysis, feature interaction, site speed and KPI monitoring across core segments and dimensions.
- Enhance understanding of the ecommerce customer across products – identifying effectiveness of functionality throughout the consumer shopping journey.
- Build strong data-driven working relationship with internal teammates across key departments includeing regional ecommerce, consumer engagement, IT, UA Fitness, product management, user experience.
- Communicate findings and actionable insights to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, as needed, across ecommerce products.
- Work closely with A/B testing lead to understand test results and impact to overall reporting & KPIs. Support new feature rollout and ramping strategies.
- Establish, maintain & evolve ongoing cadence for product reporting and dashboards which include tracking of KPIs, funnel behaviors, consumer engagement metrics, consumer profile metrics.
- Proactively identify & elevate key trends & insights. Ensure data drives actions to improve the business.
- Develop post launch dashboards to measure and analyze the impact of projects and iterations to products.
- Partner with product management & business enablement to forecast impact of roadmap initiatives.
- Write requirements for & QA analytics tracking updates tied to new product feature rollouts
- Data Quality:
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all product analytics data via the continual monitoring and assessment of site and program tags.
- Guide key stakeholders in the appropriate implementation and validation of new tracking requirements and fixes, and ensure existing tracking remains intact.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, business, marketing or consumer research discipline (Statistics, Data Mining, Economics, Marketing, Marketing Research, etc)
- 5+ years website analytics background specifically focused on website performance, conversion optimization, navigation, merchandising best practices, traffic analysis, consumer journey analysis, site performance and usability is required
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and communicate conclusions in mathematical, verbal, diagram or written form.
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel required.
- Demonstrated understanding of budgetary & financial concepts.
- Global experience with reporting across multiple geogratphies & currencies a plus.
- Technical knowledge of web analytics, including website tagging and tracking. Experience working with tag management tools. Can translate business requirements into technical tracking requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments concurrently, perform well under pressure, and meet deadlines, while ensuring acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management skills with the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a fast paced retail environment a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS preferred, but not required