We are looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our world-class Connected Fitness Media team. As the Marketing Strategist lead, you will drive the ideation of marketing concepts, integrated proposals, value propositions and creative direction to attract and increase UACF’s cross-platform (mobile, desktop, video, other) advertising business.
As the thought leader of our integrated media advertising, you will drive the marketing framework and strategy that enables the creation of innovative presentations that include display, video, content, mobile, and offline solutions to meet client objectives. You will also collaborate with finance, strategy, analytics research and creative teams to deliver sales and marketing solutions that are aligned with revenue objectives.
You will be successful by using your ability to influence and build strong relationships, provide marketing leadership, develop your teammates’ marketing skill, and influence your peers and superiors throughout the organization.
- Create the storytelling framework for the team responsible for developing integrated marketing proposals across a variety of advertising industries and budget levels pre-sale
- Support department signature programs, including owning UACF activations within larger tentpole UA events and executing media sponsorships that are a part of them
- Serve as a liaison between business and functional units in the ideation, coordination, planning, communication and success of strategic client campaigns
- Create the storytelling framework for new media product launches and refreshed media packages leveraging our value framework
- Find ways to implement initiatives that improve the effectiveness for efficiency of sales and the fit of these services with the client’s goals
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure client feedback loop, organizational process and effective implementation of marketing tools
- Teach, develop and collaborate with teammates to enhance their marketing understanding, skill, and implementation approach within the digital media landscape
- You are a strategic problem solver who is driven by client needs and data driven insights
- You are passionate about participating in high-functioning teams and contributing to their development
- You are a systems thinker and can simplify complexity
- You thrive on collaboration, communicate effectively, and actively listen
- You know how to delegate, prioritize, and remove bottlenecks
- You thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment
- You maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- You have a passion for health and fitness
- 4- Year Degree plus 5+ years of digital media experience.
- Publisher experience preferred.
- Proven ability to find, coach, mentor, train and grow talent
- Solid understanding of digital media products, media planning and account management
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Selfless, roll-up-sleeves attitude
- High velocity decision making
- History of building strong client relationships and driving renewals