We are looking for an experienced Hardware Logistics Senior Analyst to join us in in supporting the world’s largest health and fitness community with more than 220 million users worldwide. As a member of our Connected Devices team, you will be responsible for supporting the development, production and integration of UA-branded hardware devices such as our UA HOVR™ connected running shoes.
The Connected Devices team works with the UA Run category team, the UA Innovation team and other partners, both internal and external, to support our supply chain and go-to-market execution for our connected devices.
We need someone who is detail-oriented, excellent at reporting & logistics, skilled at navigating unknown territories and committed to delivering on time across many dependencies. It doesn’t hurt if you are passionate about health and fitness.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of the Under Armour team, building the latest in digital & physical products to make all athletes better.
- Define and track milestones, and partner with others to complete all Under Armour connected device projects, covering custom hardware development, production and integration, and firmware development work streams.
- Work proactively with our Planning teams to plan for hardware-related demand, and translate that into projects and milestones for our contract manufacturer.
- Support our Certification team internally with hardware expertise, and coordination of samples between testing labs and governments around the world.
- Serve as the primary tactical point of contact with our custom hardware manufacturing partner, including tracking of open issues, holding their Logistics, Quality, Development, and Production teams accountable to milestones and agreed-upon improvements & changes.
- Track outstanding hardware and firmware issues, including active RMAs and process changes with our manufacturing partners, and hold teams accountable to full resolutions or documented workarounds.
- Establish relationships and coordinate updates from our Under Armour employees on the ground in Asia to maintain full awareness of manufacturing status and supply chain visibility.
- Actively unblock and optimize delivery of connected footwear through focused projects and relationships with internal and external partners throughout supply chain and go-to-market.
- Track down dependencies with Under Armour internal groups like the Run Category, Marketing, Footwear, Certification, Legal, Sustainability, Packaging & Labeling, and the Supply Chain teams on behalf of Connected Devices, and hold those other groups accountable for on-time delivery of dependencies to support seasonal launches of our connected shoes.
- Own regular status reporting and communications for all connected device programs with internal and external teams & Under Armour executives for your projects.
- Set up POs and ensure vendor payments for hardware and supply-chain-related activities.
- Acquire test hardware and lab equipment as necessary to support ongoing development and testing of connected devices.
- 3+ years of experience in the electronics or computing industries’ supply chains, with a focus on production and delivery logistics.
- 2+ years of experience with international electronics certification, ideally in radio frequency (RF) devices.
- Experience working with electronics manufacturers, ideally based in Asia.
- Ability to take Asia-business-hours appointments and calls 1–3 times per week.
Pluses (or Some of the Things You’ll Learn on the Job)
- Experience with electronics or computer hardware design, especially RF modules.
- Experience in the production and delivery logistics for a custom hardware module.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
This role may require up to 6 weeks of international travel per year; more likely 2–3 weeks.