Under Armour is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming fitness and performance by leveraging new and emerging digital technologies. Harnessing the power of digital technologies is one of Under Armour's most strategic efforts, garnering significant involvement from the Board of Directors and senior leaders of the company. As part of that strategy, we’re looking for a senior product leader to help us define and grow a critical part of our business - conversions.
As the Sr. PM of Conversion, you’ll lead the development of a product strategy aimed at generating revenue through the merchandising and selling of Under Armour products through our suite of Connected Fitness mobile applications - MyFitnessPal, MapMy Suite, and Endomondo. This role requires a product leader capable of thinking big to define the north star, while simultaneously translating the vision into sound GTM strategies and tactics to turn ideas into action. As a horizontal product leader, you’ll work closely with the vertical product leads to define and execute conversion opportunities that enhance the user experience and are authentic to the Under Armour brand. This means becoming intimately familiar with not only our users and their needs, but our technology capabilities and roadmaps in order to build out the functionality needed to deliver on our vision. This role will interface regularly with executive sponsors and cross-functional stakeholders to define the roadmap and secure buy in. The Sr. PM of Conversion must have a strong growth mindset in order to creatively overcome obstacles while maintaining momentum and focus.
- Identify, rationalize, and ultimately deliver a conversion focused product strategy that effectively merchandises our Under Armour products and drives revenue growth.
- Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders and vertical product leads to execute against our conversion product strategy.
- Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
- Present confidently to Under Armour senior management as well as other large audiences.
- Able to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence, across all levels.
- Strong strategic and financial analysis skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Self-starting with a bias towards outcomes as opposed to activity
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical product development and the software development lifecycle
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments.
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, work well in a matrix organization, work across organizations, great executive presence, and adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies.
Education and/or Experience
- 6+ years experience in a digital product management role, preferably with a mobile product and with revenue ownership
- Prior experience working in a horizontal product management role preferred
- Experience building and managing products at scale (5M MAUs or more) preferred
- Prior experience developing revenue and growth strategies for consumer digital products
- Master’s degree and/or combination of specialized work experience