Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator to provide administrative support to corporate TA Partners on the end-to-end recruiting process. The TA Coordinator works closely with Recruiters and HR Partners on all aspects of recruiting and the execution of TA strategies. They will play an important role in impacting a positive external candidate experience by serving as a UA Brand Ambassador through all phases of the hiring cycle. As needed the TA Coordinator may also support talent sourcing and pipelining efforts or be asked to recruit for certain entry-level requisitions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide administrative support to high volume corporate TA Partners on the end-to-end recruiting process.
• Schedule interviews and arrange candidate agendas for requested positions.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for out of town interviews, including travel, hotel and any other special scheduling requests.
• Assist recruiting professionals with scheduling candidates for phone or video interviews and completing interview requests for on-campus visits.
• Serve as a passionate and knowledgeable UA Brand Ambassador to external candidates and visitors to campus.
• Provide tours exposing potential hires and visitors to the positive features of our corporate campus and working spaces to build excitement around UA as a best in class employer.
• Respond to recruiting related inquiries from internal or external candidates on a variety of topics such as application status, recruiting process or scheduling related questions.
• Support talent sourcing efforts as needed and may be asked to recruit for certain entry level roles.
• Assist in screening and handling candidate calls, resumes and correspondence as requested.
• Assist with candidate dispositioning within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and acknowledgement communication as appropriate.
• Provide administrative support to recruitment process as needed managing tasks such as job postings, generating candidate and offer letter correspondences, reference checks, pre-employment initiation or recruitment report preparation.
• Manage special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, OR, 1-2 years experience supporting a HR or recruiting function preferred.
• Experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
• Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing high-quality results.
• Problem-solving and results-focused professional.
• Well-organized, attentive to details and follows through on assigned tasks and commitments.
• Flexible and driven to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and prioritize them appropriately.
• Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Team player and relationship builder with a demonstrated willingness to help with other projects as needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook). Strong Outlook skills preferred.
• Familiarity with Recruiting specific Computer software and websites preferred (Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn, etc.).