The Executive Assistant enhances the executive's effectiveness by providing administrative support while representing the executive to others. This is a fast-paced, highly interactive role where you will partner closely and support the SVP, Digital Products (San Francisco) and the SVP, Engineering (Austin) to drive and deliver on strategic and business goals. The Executive Assistant will work across global leadership teams (Baltimore) to ensure coordinated execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all emails and internal/external customer interactions with influential players throughout the industry in a professional, confident manner.
- Anticipate needs and operate at a rapid pace alongside leader, responding promptly and accordingly.
- Manage complicated projects with shifting priorities and high performance teammates throughout the company.
- Maintain and organize calendars. Staying up to date on candidates/topics and teammates that take precedent over calendar availability. Protect the time of the SVP, Digital Products & the SVP, Engineering
- Assist in prioritizing each day with appropriate details/meetings/important tasks.
- Meticulous attention to the executive’s shifting priorities while they are in and out of office.
- Note taking in meetings; Summarize and communicate action items to each leader.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and build organized, detailed trip itineraries.
- Respond to sensitive and highly confidential information with absolute discretion and tact.
- Receive and manage expenses, get authorizations, ensure proper GL coding and accruals.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Collaborate and partner with House Manager on all office events, executive visits, town hall, and support as needed.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Able to make decisions with minimal direction and possess a service-oriented mindset.
- Possess excellent cross-group collaboration and strategic communications skills.
- Work independently and efficiently in the face of some level of ambiguity from executive leaders.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure. Ability to cite examples of when positivity and optimism played a role in their ability to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate how she/he has authentically connected with people in a positive and optimistic way. Enjoy working and connecting with people at all levels of the organization and solving problems on behalf of the Executive.
- Flexible with change and able to shift gears quickly.
- Proven ability to be a gatekeeper for the Executive by providing excellent customer service skills to internal and external partners by using tact and good judgment.
- Strong Communication skills. Able to express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner; listen effectively, and clarify information as needed.
Competencies and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Service mindset
- Team player
- Superior written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong prioritization skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Guided by business common sense and integrity
- Balanced blend of accountability, humility and authority
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, diversity and trust
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience or similar work experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong Microsoft office skills are required: specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Apple Keynote presentation software a plus!
Company Summary - About Under Armour Connected Fitness
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour Connected Fitness is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness suite of mobile apps and websites, Under Armour Connected Fitness continues to deliver game-changing solutions to how athletes train, perform and improve by creating the ultimate worldwide digital community dedicated to health and fitness. The team of digital products currently under the Under Armour Connected Fitness brand include MyFitnessPal, MapMyRun, UA Record, and Endomondo.