About Under Armour Connected Fitness
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with the following flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo. Among the most popular apps on iOS and Android, these apps and websites provide interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. In addition, they continue to drive rapid growth and user adoption, with over 200 million downloads across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
About UACF Media Team
UACF believes that advertising – when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive brand association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
We are looking for a Media Designer to concept, design, launch and maintain a variety of client-related media assets across the UACF Media platforms.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create original web/mobile advertising assets and sales materials that satisfy brand guidelines, including:
- General art direction/concept creation
- Custom typography and lockup
- Rich media assets
- Custom icon creation
- Sales deck graphics
- Photo selection and manipulation
Required Software Competencies:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Celtra Builder or comparable HTML5 animation tool (working knowledge of animation)
- 2 - 5 years graphic design experience is required, digital media experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Product Design or related field
- Great interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically with an attention to details
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results
- Ability to succeed a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Best-in-class project deliverables
- Able to understand the conceptual basis of a brand and how it should inform design
- Experience adhering to and developing style and identity guidelines
- Understands the value of the latest design trends (responsive design, mobile first, etc.)
- Experience working within an Agency environment
- You are a self-starting problem solver who is driven by their craft.
- You thrive on collaboration, and communicate effectively.
- You are a systems thinker, and can simplify complexity.
- You know how to delegate, prioritize, and escalate as needed.
- You are more concerned about being smart than being “right”.
- You have the ability to think conceptually and offer up new ideas and options and also drive an idea through.
- You are a skilled discussion facilitator and storyteller.
- You maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- You have a passion for wellness and fitness.
- Link to an online portfolio required.