About Under Armour Connected Fitness
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with the following flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, and Endomondo. Among the most popular apps on iOS and Android, these apps and websites provide interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. In addition, they continue to drive rapid growth and user adoption, with over 200 million downloads across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
About UACF Media Team
UACF believes that advertising – when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive brand association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
We are looking for a copywriter to help concept, write, launch, and maintain a variety of client-related media assets across the UACF Media platforms. The right copywriter will be able to seamlessly represent a sponsor’s brand voice without compromising Under Armour’s brand voice.
Primary responsibilities include:
Create original web/mobile assets and sales materials that satisfy brand guidelines, including:
- Generate copy for custom ad products (such as branded challenges) and banner campaigns on the platform
- Ensure campaign copy is up to UACF brand standards and error-free
- Provide strategic recommendations and supporting copy for A/B testing and optimization
- Assist pre-sales and Business Development in bespoke campaign concept development and custom solutions decks
- Develop marketing materials in support of UACF Media Sales team and general marketing of our apps.
- 2 - 5 years copywriting experience is required, digital media experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, English, or related field
- Great interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically with an attention to details
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and individually to drive results
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Best-in-class project deliverables
- Able to understand the conceptual basis of a brand and how it should inform the design
- Experience adhering to and developing style and identity guidelines
- Experience with Adobe CS, Sketch, JIRA and related tools a bonus
- Understands the value of the latest design trends (responsive design, mobile first, etc.)
- Experience working within an Agency environment
- You are a self-starting problem solver who is driven by their craft.
- You thrive on collaboration and communicate effectively.
- You are a systems thinker and can simplify complexity.
- You know how to delegate, prioritize, and escalate as needed.
- You are more concerned about being smart than being “right”.
- You have the ability to think conceptually and offer up new ideas and options and also drive an idea through.
- You are a skilled discussion facilitator and storyteller.
- You maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- You have a passion for wellness and fitness.
- Link to an online portfolio required.