About Under Armour Connected Fitness
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with the following flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo. Among the most popular apps on iOS and Android, these apps and websites provide interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. In addition, they continue to drive rapid growth and user adoption, with over 200 million downloads across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
About UACF Media Team
UACF believes that advertising – when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive brand association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
We are looking for an Associate Solutions Planner to join our Media Solutions team. Principally, you’ll be tasked with creating and delivering media plans and supporting the greater Solutions team to deliver innovative, integrated presentations that meeting client objectives and drive revenue.
You are smart, professional, innovative, reliable and fun. You are highly motivated to drive sales opportunities to successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You make good decisions with limited guidance and you are very good with technology, managing deadlines and listening to customers. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about quality.
- Formulate and create media plans in agency Excel templates and order management system. Manage plan budget, media placement and sponsorship allocation, flighting, and targeting
- Provide guidance on targeting persona segments based on UACF’s first party demographic, nutrition, and fitness data to meet client KPIs
- Ensure proposed campaigns are setup for success based on client KPIs, product capabilities, rate cards, and inventory resources
- Support Solutions Consultants to create compelling integrated marketing campaigns and media plans for top tier clients
- Collaborate with Ad Ops, Content, Product, Creative, and BI teams to scope and get internal alignment in the presale process
- Prepare client-facing marketing documents including media plans, insertion orders, timelines, case study one-sheeters and proposal decks
- Work with Account Management and Ad Ops to seamlessly transition customers from pre-sales to activation
- Stay current with developments in digital advertising, advertising technology and online media. Research, capture and share competitive market info.
- 2-3 years digital media planning or sales support experience, ideally in an agency or publisher environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proficiency in media calculations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration (Sales, Creative, Technical, and Senior-Level professionals)
- Demonstrate project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Experience with Ad Serving platforms (i.e. DFP) preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for health, fitness, and nutrition