About Under Armour Connected Fitness:
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
UACF is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an Ad Ops Trafficker to develop our business with Fortune 500 brands.
This position is located in the UACF Austin, TX office.
You are smart, curious, and hardworking. You’re self-motivated and can manage workload and timelines with limited guidance. You dive into problems and find solutions or alternatives. Diligence and quality are staples of everything you do. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about the digital consumer experience.
- Traffic and QA HTML5/Image/Video creatives, tracking pixels, and third party ad tags from multiple vendors across several platforms.
- Provide support for troubleshooting 3rd party reporting discrepancies and testing rich media creatives.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as contracted.
- Monitor and optimize indirect yield from programmatic partners.
- Manage PMP deals and test programmatic stack to drive incremental yield.
- Strategize with team members to identify ways to improve campaign performance and continually deliver proactive recommendations for effective delivery.
- Work with customers and/or internal technical contacts to resolve campaign setup or tracking issues.
- Work with Sales Enablement and Account Management to create and renew winning campaigns for some of the largest Brands in the world.
- Strategize with team members to help identify Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with internal and external customers as well as vendors and partners.
- Expertise utilizing ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers by Google (DFP).
- Experience with programmatic partners, header bidding and private deals
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high intensity environment in order to meet tight deadlines and flexible with unanticipated tasks.
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required.
- Sound critical thinking skills and solutions-oriented.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Active sense of urgency in all tasks.