Recruiting is a key component to the success of Under Armour. The Recruiter is responsible for identifying internal and external candidates for assigned roles and driving recruiting strategy at the early career through university levels.
In this role, you’ll develop and implement recruiting plans and programs to fuel the talent engine from university-level and a variety of emerging talent roles. You’ll recruit and hire Under Armour’s future leaders
Teamwork is key, we rise or fall as a team. As a Recruiter, you will be expected to partner with Talent Acquisition Team to support the recruitment strategy for specific roles end to end, provide assistance to Senior Recruiters, partner with your coordinators to provide a top notch candidate experience, work with Talent Acquisition Program Management Offices to execute UA’s broader talent strategy, support college outreach, intern and new grad hiring initiatives, and maintain a strong working relationship with your HRBPs, Finance and Business leaders.
Competition for great talent is fierce, so being resourceful, organized, and able to think creatively is critical. Our candidates are our customers, so upholding a fantastic candidate experience should be important to you while also ensuring you are driving urgency and results in your recruiting efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process from specification through the employment offer, ensuring a smooth process for candidates and new hires throughout the recruiting process.
- Manage target school relationships in order to support intern and new grad hiring initiatives at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Partner with HRBP team, hiring partners, and leaders on workforce planning and staffing needs.
- Partner with, educate and consult with hiring managers on recruiting process, strategy and expectations.
- Develop and maintain a network of professional contacts to help identify, source and engage industry leaders in building qualified talent pipelines.
- Utilize proactive, creative and cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source candidates including leveraging online recruiting resources, in-house ATS and driving internal teammate referrals.
- Leverage Program Offices to build comprehensive hiring strategies including Employment Branding, College Recruiting, Executive, Global Mobility and Contingent Workforce Management.
- Ensure that the hiring process and hiring managers comply with Under Armour policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge based on position requirements, and pre-screen active and passive candidates for minimum qualifications and referrals to senior TA partners and hiring managers.
- Prepare candidates and set expectations appropriately for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business unit they’re interviewing with and job description details.
- Maintain positive relationships with applicants through entire recruitment process to ensure a high quality candidate experience on behalf of Under Armour, including providing support for on-site interviews (scheduling, travel logistics, room reservations, and interview panel prep).
- Organize and act upon post-interview feedback to drive hiring decisions and provide appropriate and timely follow up to candidates.
- Where appropriate, perform detailed reference checking and review results with hiring leaders.
- Maintain records on company-wide recruiting activities. Utilize an automated applicant tracking system in compliance with staffing requirement to support the recruitment process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of full-lifecycle Corporate, University, High Volume Recruiting or equivalent HR experience. A computer science background, or software engineering recruiting experience is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to perform full-life cycle recruiting on variety of different types of roles, managing a high volume of open roles and competing priorities.
- Ability to partner with and influence Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners as a talent advisor.
- Highly competent with candidate sourcing tools, applicant tracking systems and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology as required.
- Proven ability to source, engage and close passive candidates on niche roles.
- Ability to deliver high-energy presentations internally and externally to audiences ranging from undergraduate college students to senior executives.
- Knowledge of recruiting metrics, assessment tools and techniques, and the ability to use data to tell a story about results and impact.
- Think strategically about building candidate pipelines through engagement, sourcing, and programs at the University and early career levels.
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with current best practices and familiarity with industry trends in functional areas.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining relationships with candidates, peers, university partners and leaders.
- Established path of success in candidate identification, attraction and development.
- Strong talent assessment skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 33% of the time during peak university recruiting seasons
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.