Join us and do the best work of your life.
Under Armour Makes You Better. This is our mission as one of the leading and most innovative sports brands on the planet. Under Armour is all about making you better, because what we make empowers people everywhere to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
We are looking for a brilliant designer to join the Under Armour Global Ecommerce team to help us create the next generation of commerce experiences. Our growing team of passionate designers, engineers, and product owners live and breathe technology. You relate to Under Armour’s brand mission – Under Armour Makes You Better – and this is your chance to become part of a challenging and exciting team focused on making everyone everywhere better.
As part of a highly collaborative team, you own the experience design and execution for web, mobile web, and native app experiences. You will contribute to our mission to create a compelling online shopping experience unrivaled in the industry across all of our U.S. and international websites. You will be an advocate for our customers – working to understand and solve for customer needs and barriers.
You will bring current eCommerce, web and mobile best practices knowing when to embrace conventions and when it’s ok to break out new and bold concepts. You will work collaboratively with other product designers, product manager, developers, merchants, marketers and project managers on a variety of projects in a fast-paced and positive environment.
- Create experience deliverables like user journeys, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Deliver and execute finished UI for web, mobile web, and native apps based on exisiting styleguides and design systems
- Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform designs and solutions (e.g. web metrics, a/b test results, third party research, consumer profiles, etc.)
- Collaborate and develop documentation as needed to guide engineering, marketing, customer support, and content creation through the implementation of engaging, high-quality user experiences.
- Identify, plan, and facilitate user research, insight analysis, and other feedback mechanisms to deliver insights and actionable results.
- Consider global requirements for your work (e.g. longer text in translations, cultural considerations, etc.)
Passionate about your approach to creative problem solving though design methods and have a strong handle user experience design and an eye for visual finesses. You bring to the team the following:
- 3+ years of experience executing UX for web and mobile
- Experience designing for web, both desktop and mobile. iOS and Android experience are a plus
- Proficent with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, inVision, Sketch, Hype, Axure, and Keynote
- Strong communication skills (in person, over webex, in email, in documentation)
- Strong collaborator and a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes designers, product owners, product managers, and engineers
- Able to thoroughly understand the conceptual basis of a brand and how it should inform design
- Best-in-class project deliverables (user journeys, wireframes, rationale, etc.)
- To be considered, please provide a link to an online portfolio