About Under Armour Connected Fitness
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with the following flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo. Among the most popular apps on iOS and Android, these apps and websites provide interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. In addition, they continue to drive rapid growth and user adoption, with over 200 million downloads across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
About UACF Media Team
UACF believes that advertising – when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive brand association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Manager to join our Integrated Marketing team. Principally, you’ll be tasked with driving the creative vision and conceptual development of both new media products and partnership proposals with the Product and Media Solutions teams. You will set the example for creative excellence by both doing and leading, providing guidance and mentorship to a team of creatives.
You are smart, professional, innovative, reliable and fun. You have a passion for bringing new, impactful ideas to market, understanding that good creative drives results by centering around the needs of people. You are a seasoned story-teller who thrives on inspiring your team and working hand-in-hand with account, media and product teams to deliver on shared-objectives in an entrepreneurial and rapidly evolving environment.
- Partner with Media Solutions team to develop creative concepts and tactics that solve our client’s marketing challenges.
- Partner with product teams to conceive, design and launch new media products in market.
- Prioritize, manage and deliver against deadlines, meanwhile maintaining rationale for design decisions, and articulating those decisions to multidisciplinary teams across locations.
- Mentor and inspire a talented team of designers to deliver their best work, leading overall direction, style, and methodology.
- Develop efficiencies in existing workflows and deliverables, and create new ones as needed.
- Stay current with developments in digital experiences, advertising and media products.
- Secure contractor resources as needed to support the overall team’s business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to solve marketing challenges through differentiating campaigns that drive business results
- 2+ years mentoring and growing talent
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Proficient and familiar with Adobe suite, InVision, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills (in person, over webex, in email, in documentation)
- Known for consistently delivering best-in-class project deliverables (concepts, rationale, assets, comps etc.)