About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 200 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
This position is based at Under Armour offices in San Francisco.
- Collaborate with Account Executives in prospecting new accounts and leads on the West Coast
- Work with Account Executives or Management to support various administrative needs. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Executing Promotional Orders, Scheduling Client Meetings, Attending Client Meetings, Coordinating Client Events, etc.
- Build effective internal relationships through on-going communication with various departments i.e. Sales, PreSales, Data & Insights, Account Management, Marketing, etc.
- Provide Account Executives with consistent internal insights and industry trend reports that will drive critical account engagement
- Support Sales Team in preparation for meetings (i.e. Presentation, meeting set-up, etc.), during meetings (i.e. Take Notes, etc.) and with any follow-up meeting needs (I.e. Client Deliverables, Internal Requests, etc.)
- Assist with internal CRM Database management to ensure proper Account Executive alignment and all account information is represented accurately
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude.
- Team player, high-energy, reliable and coachable.
- Passion for selling
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong sales techniques and phone/email etiquette
- Creativity and passion toward penetrating new accounts
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills
- Strong experience preferred in working with Salesforce.com as a sales tool
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 2 years in Media industry Preferred
- Relevant Media Internships a Plus