Under Armour has developed into a leading company in American sports apparel and the most dynamic brand in American sports in the past 30 years. Its products are extremely high quality but what sets Under Armour apart is its unique, powerful and authentic connection with American athletes and people who share the athletic spirit. Under Armour built its brand and story based on innovation of the “compression shirt” but equally importantly, by creating a movement. A powerful shift in what a shirt could mean to an athlete. The sixteen year old linebacker feels powerful and empowered in our baselayer. The 32 year old marathoner feels empowered, athletic and cool in our heat gear. The highest quality products, powerful storytelling and authentication by “home town hero” athletes helped create the powerful movement that is Under Armour.
The House Manager of our Connected Fitness base will be the heart of our presence and operations in Austin, TX. They will anticipate the needs of the team by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. They will move quickly with the changing environment and will be up to date with the latest trends and innovations in the digital fitness and consumer worlds. In addition to being organized and analytical, they possess the strong business judgment and communication skills. This person will be an organized customer service specialist, who takes pride in seeing things run smoothly and efficiently. They will go out of their way to make sure visitor needs are met and that the Under Armour Connected Fitness office is a social hub, bridging connectivity to UA headquarters and the pulse of fitness, health and tech in Austin. They will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. They will bring an enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain Under Armour’s Connected Fitness office and operations.
- Assists with front desk reception duties, greeting guests and teammates in a friendly and professional manner. Front Desk reception duties: greeting guests, assist with properly signing in /out all guests and notifying Teammate of guest arrival
- Builds efficient and effective responsiveness into existing operations and helps define new operational strategies.
- Manages Facilities Operations for Connected Fitness Headquarters including:
- Liaison to property management
- Establishes and manages all facility contractor and office vendor relationships
- Responsible for Space Planning for all employees on the growing Connected Fitness team
- Oversees office moves.
- Manages planning and logistical arrangements for all internal events including
- Holiday parties
- Monthly happy hours
- Monthly employee birthday and work anniversary recognition
- Weekly Connected Fitness Team lunches
- Daily fitness classes
- Other various corporate events
- Assists in planning and logistical arrangements for recruiting events, brand tours, meetings, and external fitness, tech, and social engagements.
- Responds to sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Completes high priority, vital assignments quickly and accurately by doing whatever it takes.
- Demonstrates willingness and initiative to be flexible in work hours for events and generally availability.
- Communicates and liaises closely with Executive Assistants, Event Managers, Facilities Team and other teammates at Under Armour Headquarters.
- Manages relationships and contracts with property management and office vendors.
- Manages all conference room calendars. Assists with troubleshooting conference room A/V equipment.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, arranges catering, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Orders and maintains supplies, equipment, and office essentials.
- Assist other departments with small tasks and projects
- Shipping/Receiving USPS, FedEx and UPS
- Assists with Give Back opportunities.
- Arranges Brand Orders for executive clients and guests.
- Facilitates IT needs of the Connected Fitness office with the IT team. Helps troubleshoot office equipment (e.g. printers, scanners, etc.)
- Assists with other requests as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.