About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – the world’s largest digital health and fitness community with the following flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo. Among the most popular apps on iOS and Android, these apps and websites provide interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. In addition, they continue to drive rapid growth and user adoption, with over 200 million downloads across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF believes that advertising – when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive brand association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
We are looking for an account supervisor to join our world-class client services team. As an UACF Account Supervisor you’ll be responsible for building a great team and servicing premium, integrated marketing campaigns for our Fortune 500 partners.
You are smart, detail-oriented, flexible and passionate about building great teams. You are highly motivated to drive projects to a successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You provide creative solutions to complex problems and are passionate about your team’s success. You thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment where relationships and communication are key to success.
- Lead, coach and build a great team focused on accountability and results
- Ability to oversee multiple, complex, integrated marketing campaigns at once
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with regular contact with key clients
- Lead and identify renewal strategies and trends for key accounts and verticals
- Cultivate strong, effective working relationships with vendors, teammates and project stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, health and fitness environment
- 7+ years account management experience
- Experience managing and launching multiple, large scale, complex integrated digital media campaigns flawlessly
- Effectively manage client expectations throughout the cycle of a campaign
- Knowledge of upper funnel marketing strategies and approaches
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent client services, presentation and persuasive writing skills
- Successful team building and management experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing high-touch clients
- Working knowledge of ad serving technologies such as DFP, MOAT, JIRA, Salesforce, Google Apps, MS Office, Slack, Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent advertising agency experience