Connatix is a next-generation video platform for publishers. We believe in the power of the experience and are on a mission to help publishers do more with their content by delivering quality videos at scale. With multiple ways to monetize and a focus on the experience, publishers can benefit from video advertising without compromise. To expand its each, Connatix has built an extensive independent syndication network for distribution. With highly immersive, first-to-market video formats, Connatix is creating a new generation of content experiences that are optimized for publisher success.
Connatix works with over 3,000 publishers worldwide and in 2018, was ranked #2 in the comScore video matrix. Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
At the heart of Connatix’s technology is our people. We’re a group of innovators, disruptors, techies, and storytellers. There's an electric energy for our products, roadmap, and vision that motivates and truly inspires across offices. Having a great place to work is important! Our offices were designed to foster a creative, collaborative, and open energy.
At Connatix, we don't hire candidates - we hire team players. We hire innovators. We hire creators. Sound like you?
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Senior Product Manager (SPM) will be responsible for participating in the development of Connatix’s many publisher products. You’ll partner with marketing and customer-facing teams to understand the market and users, as well as with engineers and designers to make your ideas into reality.
The SPM will be in charge of efforts to develop new functionality and services, as well as the expansion and scaling of the capabilities of Connatix’s products. The Senior Product Manager role is part of a cross-functional team that creates products to serve publishers and advertisers across the digital landscape. It requires requirement gathering and close collaboration with product, client, and engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data, and has product management experience. Communication skills and great analytical skills are also crucial for this role. Familiarity with publishers' needs is key for success in this role. Previous experience working within AdTech, publishing, or advertising is a strong benefit to being successful at Connatix.
- Create roadmap and requirements for the development teams, and collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product delivery teams in order to ensure successful launches.
- Act as the voice of the user with insights backed with qualitative and quantitative feedback, often gathered via alpha/beta programs you run.
- Collaborate with forward deployment teams to productize custom solutions.
- Enable designers to create UI solutions for both the Connatix Player and backend products.
- Communicate the product vision and roadmap to key stakeholders, and foster collaboration through knowledge sharing.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering and breaking down the vision to epics and stories.
- Collect customer feedback and functional needs and develop product requirements accordingly.
- Create product documentation for internal and external customers.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- Working experience within the Ad Tech or Publishing industry
- Experience with agile development; ticket writing, requirements gathering, and task prioritization
- Knowledge of fundamentals of modern software development (frontend vs backend development concepts specifically APIs and micro-services)
- Clear, detailed writing style, with the ability to communicate technical problems both with business and R&D teams.
- Comfortability with client-facing conversations, representing the product to internal teams as well as customers
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively explore new subjects, identify knowledge sources and understand new technologies, markets and concepts independently