Connatix is a next-generation video platform for publishers. We believe in the power of the experience, and are on a mission to help publishers do more with their content by delivering quality videos at scale. With multiple ways to monetize and a focus on the experience, publishers can benefit from video advertising without compromise. To expand reach, Connatix has built an extensive independent syndication network for distribution. With highly immersive, first-to-market video formats, Connatix is creating a new generation of content experiences that are optimized for publisher success.
Connatix works with over 3,000 publishers worldwide and in 2018, was ranked #2 in the comScore video matrix. Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Tel Aviv, London and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
At the heart of Connatix’s technology is our people. We’re a group of innovators, disruptors, techies, and storytellers. There's an electric energy for our products, roadmap, and vision that motivates and truly inspires across offices. Having a great place to work is important! Our offices were designed to foster a creative, collaborative, and open energy.
At Connatix, we don't hire candidates - we hire team players. We hire innovators. We hire creators. Sound like you?
The Role: Connatix is looking for an organized and commercially-minded Account Manager to help our growing US team. In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for our publishers and leverage your industry contacts and knowledge to maintain and grow your accounts and work alongside both the Account Management and Business Development teams.
- Market leading technology that is supported by an 80+ full time Product and Engineering team, that is constantly innovating to ensure the lead is kept. Meaning, when your clients ask for something custom, you will be able to deliver.
- Strong list of existing publishers where you will work with premium partners.
- Work alongside a strong and fun team of Account Managers and Senior Sellers with multiple years of proven success at Connatix as well as years of success at previous companies.
- No moving targets. Clean comp plan where goal posts do not move based on being successful.
- The ability to make an impact on growth while still working for a profitable and accelerated trajectory company whose next goal is going public.
- Technical support to help with complex and customized requests that tier 1 publishers have so you can meet client needs.
- Transparent leadership which has an open door policy.
- Amazing Marketing support for brand awareness, industry & private events and thought leadership programs. We want to hear your ideas as well!
- A proven trusted advisor who understands how to both support client requests while also being able to identify and execute on growth opportunities within your accounts
- An opinionated but collaborative individual who understands how to be resourceful with other departments
- Experience working in either fixed placement or SaaS solutions is a strong plus
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product trainings for customers
- Improve onboarding processes
- Evaluate and improve service models cross-functionally
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and challenges
- Grow top accounts
- Minimize customer churn
- Aid in product design and product development
- 3-5 years of digital publishing experience
- Highly organized and data-driven, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot publisher performance trends
- Proven ability to upsell and grow accounts and work cross-functionally with other teams in the organization to ensure client success
If the above sounds like your ideal next professional opportunity please reach out to set up some time to discuss. We are eager to find the right person for our team but know our sellers will be part of this process and it is imperative we find the right person to grow together with as we also focus on International growth and M&A opportunities in 2022.