Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech startup located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
The leaders in Content Intelligence, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning platform Conductor Searchlight gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social) creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As Conductor’s Manager, Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for online demand generation for Conductor. You’ll execute our paid media efforts (PPC, Retargeting, paid social). You will eat, breathe, and sleep improving conversion rates, generating leads, building sales pipeline, and sourcing marketing revenue. If you thrive in an environment where you drive both strategy and execution, and get excited about measuring your impact in real revenue gains for a fast-growing company, let’s talk
- Lead the execution of paid channel online demand generation, with a laser-focus on data-driven decisions that generate qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Own the day to day management of conductor.com, including new page creation and website maintenance.
- Plan and execute campaigns across multiple digital channels including paid search, display/retargeting, paid social, etc.
- Collaborate with content team to make data-driven decisions on how to distribute and promote content and how to use existing content differently and more effectively – all with the goal of opportunity creation.
- Drive compelling lead acquisition experiences through A/B testing and constant experimentation and improvement.
- Track and report on performance metrics in real-time (traffic, leads, MQLs, SQLs, SQOs, pipeline, revenue), using this data to continually optimize our digital marketing efforts.
- You have a 4 year BA/BS degree.
- You have 1-3 years of digital marketing and demand generation experience for a B2B or SaaS company.
- You live for improving conversion metrics, driving marketing qualified leads, and sourcing pipeline through digital channels – and you’ve had a hand in this in prior roles.
- You’re technical and confident enough to work with internal and external resources to manage and improve Conductor.com.
- You have experience working with a Google Analytics, a CMS, marketing automation, and Salesforce - and maybe you’ve even dabbled in HTML/CSS and/or web development
- You’re creative. You’re always willing to experiment and try new things – all in the name of driving leads and revenue.
- You analyze the performance of past efforts to improve future ones.
- You’re flexible. We’re a start-up. Not everything will be defined and you should like it that way.
- You love to help others. You’re a team player, and you’re always thinking about new ways you can support your team and contribute to big-picture goals.
- You are able to work daily from our midtown Manhattan office.