Conductor is growing our Quality Engineering Team and we are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer in Test. From the CEO down, Conductor is committed to making quality an integral part of its company brand. The Quality Team at Conductor is a dedicated engineering team that approaches software from a different angle. We are engineers whose goal it is to challenge all assumptions and identify places where the software will break. We do this by having a deep knowledge of how the software is built and how the system is laid out, where the holes are and most importantly, what matters most to our customers.
What you will do:
- Lead and mentor a team of quality engineers
- Understand customer needs and scenarios
- Participate in design reviews with product management and feature teams
- Coordinate and drive development efforts across feature teams
- Establish and maintain a high level of quality for features in development and production
- Implement and support continuous integration and deployment solutions for microservices
- Ensure that teams comply with continuous integration and deployment guidelines
- Build tooling and infrastructure in a reusable manner to assist development efforts
What you need to know:
- 3-5 years of automated testing or development experience
- Experience managing a team of engineers
- Experience working with high volume enterprise level services
- Experience with at least one modern programming language (Java, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Experience with at least one highly available data store (SQL, Hadoop, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and rapid deployment (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Familiarity with at least one automated testing framework (Selenium and Cucumber preferred)
- Familiarity with building and releasing in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and modern virtualization technologies
- Ability to work independently
Conductor is the world's leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform Conductor Searchlight generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor's technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers' intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized by Crain’s as one of the Best Places to Work in America six times.