At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an energetic and effective Chief of Staff to become a key member of Conductor's executive team. The Chief of Staff will play a major role in the execution of the TeamCEO’s initiatives, vision, and will help manage all operational aspects for the organization: budgets, updates (team roadmaps, board preparation, strategic initiatives, ad hoc requests, etc.)
As Chief of Staff, you will be working directly with TeamCEO and will have the opportunity to think strategically, develop key processes, and create compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span across various functions. This is a unique and valuable opportunity to work directly with the CEO and TeamCEO in a fast paced, successful Tech environment.
- Accompany the CEO to meetings, capture all information and manage all follow-up actions and communications
- Help to set the CEO’s strategic priorities: identify the areas where they must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
- Strategically managing a leader’s time: working with assistant, looking at long term travel calendar, evaluating opportunities and determining fit with priorities.
- Meeting preparation and follow up on behalf of CEO: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO.
- Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring a CEO’s involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
Who you are
- Consulting experience and MBA highly preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, including working directly with a CEO or C-Suite executive.
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with analytical problem-solving capabilities and thrives in ambiguity
- Highly organized and comfortable with creating structure, presentations and workflows.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to execute items quickly, work under pressure and handle time-sensitive items.
- Excellent organizational skills and consistent attention to detail. Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality; politically astute.