At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an energetic and effective Chief of Staff to become a key member of Conductor's executive team. The Chief of Staff will play a major role in the execution of the TeamCEO’s initiatives, vision, and will help manage all operational aspects for the organization: budgets, updates (team roadmaps, board preparation, strategic initiatives, ad hoc requests, etc.)
As Chief of Staff, you will be working directly with TeamCEO and will have the opportunity to think strategically, develop key processes, and create compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span across various functions. This is a unique and valuable opportunity to work directly with the CEO and TeamCEO in a fast paced, successful Tech environment.
- Ensure that TeamCEO is as efficient and effective as possible by anticipating their needs, structuring their time and providing operational support.
- Articulate TeamCEO’s vision and help to track progress against all organizational goals.
- Create visually compelling presentations that leverage data to tell a story.
- Design operational processes and practices that drive efficiency for TeamCEO and the organization
- Prepare communication and research for TeamCEO, including, but not limited to, company updates, presentations, and other correspondence as required.
- Accompany the CEO to meetings, capture all information and manage all follow-up actions and communications
- Act as a point of contact between the Executive Team and employees or other stakeholders
- Lead strategic opportunities and special projects on behalf of TeamCEO.
Who you are
- Consulting experience and MBA highly preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, including working directly with a CEO or C-Suite executive.
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with analytical problem-solving capabilities and thrives in ambiguity
- Highly organized and comfortable with creating structure, presentations and workflows.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to execute items quickly, work under pressure and handle time-sensitive items.
- Excellent organizational skills and consistent attention to detail. Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality; politically astute.