Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech startup located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor is the market leader in customer first marketing, delivering an SEO and content marketing platform that enables companies to ensure their content is found when their customers are searching online. Our central office is in New York City, just steps away from the Empire State Building and all main subway lines.
The Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing demand generation events that contribute to Conductor’s quarterly demand and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will develop and manage a diverse array of demand events that effectively reach Conductor’s different buyer personas and drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. This ideal candidate will be analytically minded and able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including opportunities and wins. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation and will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, and customer success to ensure programs are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive revenue.
- Complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation events including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for programs including tradeshows and sponsored events, sales enablement events, Conductor-hosted roadshows, and virtual events.
- Test, measure and optimize programs and tactics on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed goals.
- Draft, write, edit, proofread, and send targeted emails for promotion and follow-up to all marketing events.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Content Marketing to define and refine messaging and content for demand events.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing to ensure program execution is on-brand for Conductor.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, and optimize success of events.
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of all events, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up.
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each event to track registration, opportunity creation, and influence.
- Have a deep understanding of the B2B/MarTech event industry and be able to provide insight and suggestions as to best fit events for Conductor.
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree, Marketing preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively
- 2-3+ years of experience working at technology companies (SaaS preferred) in event marketing, marketing programs, and/or marketing communications, focus on demand generation a plus.
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze event effectiveness and ROI
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and across various departments and functions