At Conductor, we are defining the organic marketing stack for the enterprise. This innovative team need strong and passionate product managers. The technical product manager will own the strategy and vision for a set of capabilities within Conductor Organic Marketing Platform through the entire lifecycle. In doing so, you will help build Conductor’s core products, supporting the company continuous growth and fulfilling on its vision.
- Proactively manage the entire features line life cycle from strategic planning to product release and iteration
- Work closely with other product manager, and user experience designers to build concepts and requirements
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define a feature roadmap and requirements
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Give feedback to designers and engineers
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users
- Working with the other teams to ensure a high degree of consistency in how the company and the product are represented
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Comfortable with various data sets and web technologies
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/features
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar; MBA a plus
- Past software development experience is highly desirable.
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to easily context switch activities