Conductor is the market leader in customer first marketing, delivering an SEO and content marketing platform that enables companies to ensure their content is found when their customers are searching online. Our central office is in New York City, just steps away from the Empire State Building and all main subway lines.
The Sales Enablement Manager will ensure our growing direct and channel partner sales force is quickly and effectively enabled to sell Conductor Searchlight. Partnering closely with our leaders in sales, sales ops, and marketing, the Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for planning and executing our sales enablement strategy, providing our sales teams with the training and tools they need to succeed. The right individual will be proactive, a great collaborator and passionate.
- In close coordination with sales leadership, develop the overall sales enablement strategy
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, positioning materials, etc.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need and that sales is aware of new content
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and new market or company developments
- Roll out ongoing sales skills training and support to make sure that our SDRs, Account Executives, and Strategy/CSM are using the best strategy, skills, and tools at the right time with prospects to move deals forward
- Stay abreast of sales effectiveness and proactively identify ways to further improve effectiveness
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Drive continuous improvement in training delivery and sales productivity, including the selection and management of e-learning delivery tools, application exercises and feedback processes
- Establish and monitor performance metrics of program and sales success
- Ensure consistent adoption of the sales methodology in partnership with Sales Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- 3+ years in sales enablement, sales or product marketing roles.
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales playbooks, battle cards and other sales assets.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a major plus
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative
- Strong proficiency in Powerpoint