LOCATION: New York, NY or Remote
Conductor is headquartered in New York City. We welcome candidates across the country and the role can either be based in New York or remote.
At Conductor, we’re passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online and help their customers. The world’s top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence to creating content and optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. Conductor has been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 9 years running and Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms.
It’s an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently just raised $150 million to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the world’s first real-time website auditing and monitoring platform.
About the team
We are a product team at the heart of Conductor’s product-led transformation. We’re looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager to help us deliver analytics and insights capabilities that redefine the SEO space. This is a strategic individual contributor role. You will be responsible for both working with senior leadership teams and individual contributors to develop strategy and problem-solving to deliver hard-to-match analytics experiences that create competitive moats.
About the role
Your role is to set the new standard for data-driven digital marketing insights and analytics. We are seeking an experienced and scrappy principal product manager who is passionate about building next-generation data analytics products.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this leader will:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to form and drive product strategy for the analytics and insights pillar of the Conductor platform
- Define products that make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable for a broad set of customer use cases
- Bring thought leadership to the broader team and mentor other PMs to build differentiated product solutions
- Evangelize and communicate concisely across Conductor and influence product vision and direction
- Take a system-thinking and data-driven approach to the interpretation, visualization and delivery of insights for products – from beginning to end
- Identify data access patterns across customer use cases and define and prioritize insights and reporting requirements that help Conductor leap-frog market expectations
- Partner with UX design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products that elegantly deliver insights from complex datasets through a highly iterative delivery approach
- Demonstrate passion about the business impact of your work and work collaboratively with key stakeholders from finance to go-to-market teams
- 7+ years or equivalent product management experience with 3+ years of experience in the area of B2B SaaS, ideally building similar data analytics products
- Strong understanding of technical concepts around reporting, analytics, data science, and machine learning
- Has worked with data platforms to build extensible customer-facing analytics products
- Experience collaborating with UX to build simple, elegant experiences that distill signal from the noise of complex, large-scale datasets
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
- Passionate about building innovative data and analytics products and stays on top of industry trends around technology innovations and best practices
- Experience leading complex product initiatives and mentoring junior product team members
- Progressive thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Experience with “product-led growth” GTM strategies a plus
- Experience driving product and strategy transformations a plus
- Digital marketing and SEO domain knowledge a plus
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $138,200 - $230,400.
Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on attainment of corporate revenue performance targets.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, one-time home office stipend at hire, etc.).
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.