It’s an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the world’s first real-time website auditing and monitoring platform.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Channel Partnerships will own and drive Conductor's channel partnership strategy aligned to overall business objectives.
- Develop and execute Conductors’ channel partnership strategy in alignment with Conductors’ business objectives
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities based on market dynamics, customer impact, and strategic value
- Negotiate and close new partnership deals that make sense and align to our company objectives and revenue goals.
- Build a strong, usable network of influencers in digital marketing and organic marketing across enterprise companies.
- Build a strong network across enterprise agencies supporting paid and organic SEO efforts, including the large systems integrators
- Build infrastructure, processes, and best practices to support the work of partnerships, including the introduction of tools and systems as needed
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to drive revenue expansion from existing and new partners, and deploy a joint sales and/or marketing approach with Conductors’ top partners and Conductors’ sales team
- Work side by side with the enterprise sales team to sell-with them by engaging prospect and customer agencies/partners
- Serve as an advocate for the global partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Identify and develop programs, resources, and capabilities across internal teams to achieve partner goals
- Work with marketing and sales on the execution of partner events, sales engagement, building playbooks, and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Finalize operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal and Finance teams
- Report out on a regular cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of building and leading high performing partner and/or business development teams in a high growth SaaS environment
- At least 3-5 years of selling in the enterprise global 2000 market as an Account Executive or Account Manager
- Successful track record of developing and growing strategic partnerships at the executive level
- Deep understanding how to construct and manage strategic partners, consulting, reseller, ISV, and marketplace partner programs
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends (SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation) and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong leadership experience, including building out teams and creating high-performance, positive team cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with deep experience presenting to senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and influencing results
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel at least 30% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.